Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Peek into JUSTIN CASE


In celebration and can't-wait-itude about the upcoming publication of my new book

JUSTIN CASE: School, Drool, and Other Daily Disasters

I am going to give some sneak peaks into the book itself. It'll be easy and fun, because the book is set up so that instead of chapters, there are days -- every day from September 1st through the whole third grade school year, you get to see what Justin is thinking about that day. And I used a calendar, of course. The calendar for this year. So -- what's up with Justin today? So glad you asked. Here it is!

March 27, Saturday

Before Little League, Dad and I did extra pop-up practice.
Dad said when he was a kid, he always used to imagine playing center field for the Yankees. He asked if I ever imagine doing that.
I shook my head. I said sometimes I imagine I am in a bakery.
Dad didn't seem so impressed with that imagining.



That's your look inside JUSTIN for today.

What do you imagine?

Hope your day/weekend is great.

Lots of love,
Rachel Vail

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! I loved the way you set up your book -following a calendar. It's brilliant!

    So, when I was a kid I used to imagined myself writing and living abroad and traveling lots, and I still do!

    Love,
    Laura.

    ReplyDelete

Followers