Teens Kids About Rachel Fun Stuff Blog Buy a Book

 

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

What are you doing to celebrate Earth Day today?

I took a nice long walk.

Now I am going to eat some chocolate chips straight from the bag.

I think that is very fitting because:

a. I am saving resources by not adding lots of other ingredients and using the oven to make cookies

b. What says Earth Day more than chocolate?

c. um, I am craving chocolate chips straight from the bag

Fine, okay, it's c.

And maybe later I will write a haiku about nature, to combine Earth Day and Poetry Month.

But probably I will just stop at the chocolate chip part of the celebration. There are limits, people.

Love,
Rachel Vail

PS Hooray! Less than one week until it comes to a bookstore near you, I just found out that JUSTIN CASE was chosen to be on the Summer 2010 Kid's Indie Next List --- "Inspired Recommendations for Kids from Indie Booksellers"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers